Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Pictures

 This is Connie Palmer's Birthday Dress. Knowing my Ginger I figured this would be well received if Tinkerbell were present. Ginger loves Tinkerbell! I believe she will want to wear the slip with the overlay and skip the dress since she is in Texas where it gets quite hot. We shall see.


 Here you see Martha Pullen with me at Sewing for Baby Licensing.
 This is a onesie done with the overskirt. There is a ruffle on the underpanties.
 This is a sunhat. My first finished project at SFB licensing.
 I finished the safari jacket and blanket when I got home in April. It is reversible, made of the softest knit with a giraffe on one side and a lion on the other. One of my favorites.
 This was a darling boy's hat with matching bib and booties. Most of it is done in the hoop.
 This stocking designed by Peggy Dilbone uses piecing, decorative stitches, puffing with a curve, and smocking in the hoop. I made this for Maren Rose, my daughter's good friend's new daughter.
 Another favorite was this bunting. I love the colors!
This was a fun album to make. I will post the photo of my album when I get home. This is the one from the class.
Sorry I have been so slow to post pix but I have been traveling a lot. July should find me home and ready to sew.
Happy Sewing! Daisy

No comments:

Post a Comment